The IGTplus Co-Fi compares the data to be checked with sanction lists such as Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), World-Check, Info4C, PEP Check and other country-specific lists. There are two modules available:
The Compliance Filter TRX Module checks transactions and requests, providing real-time assurance that no sanctioned transaction leaves the bank or reaches the banking system from outside. TRX checks the
formats of SWIFT, SIC/euroSIC, SECOM and XML.
The Compliance Filter CIF Module checks customer data, verifying the customer data and marks the corresponding hits. Various mechanisms provide a very flexible processing and verification of these hits.
Benefits of the IGTplus Compliance Filter
- Protects the bank from suspicious transactions before they leave the bank or are entered into the books, providing a final and conclusive checkpoint for all incoming and outgoing transactions
- Checks all messages, whether generated by third-party applications or manually
- Flexible filter supports various message formats in addition to SWIFT
- Parameters can be set for the selection and number of lists to be considered (external suppliers and internal lists); maintenance of the external lists can also be delegated to BBP
- Completely integrated into the IGTplus product range
- Simple and user-friendly operation thanks to intuitive, graphical surface