IMS helps companies operate more efficiently, realise lower costs, and provide improved customer services. Users facilitate decision making via IMS’ integrated management tools, such as performance measurement, compliance and modeling, scenario analysis, and flexible reporting. Portfolio managers can focus on managing assets, not data. The operations and accounting departments can perform their functions without leaving the core application to run spreadsheets or reports.
Efficient data management
- Track almost any extraneous data item through a user-defined field definition system (like CRM systems)
- Tracks all UDF history for almost all items: trades, Instruements portfolios, instruments, brokers, etc.
- Format query to report your exact needs by in-house non-programmers
- Create spreadsheet-like queries and export them to Word, Excel, PDF, and Crystal Reports
- Avoid exporting or maintaining data in spreadsheets; improve efficiencies and reduce errors
- Use XML to import or export almost any data item or to drive integration
- Configure IMS to import directly from spreadsheets or tab delimited files
- Send or receive data updates from clients, custodians, brokers, or external systems (EX trading)
- Validation ensures that imported data is consistent and complete
- Integrate with many systems: brokers, custodians, General Ledger, CRM, and trading
- Ensure your system is properly updated with IMS’ powerful reconciliation engine